RISK-ACADEMY, together with Global Institute for Risk Management Standards (G31000) www.g31000.org and the Institute for Strategic Risk Analysis (ISAR) have conducted a series of risk-based investment management courses at one of the GCC sovereign funds.
Below are just some of the critical topics covered in our training courses:
- Development and implementation of practical tools for making strategic, operational and investment decisions based on risk
- The psychology of risk perception, cognitive biases associated with investment decisions and the development of risk management culture
- Integration of risk management into strategic asset allocation, budgeting, investment activities, reporting and other key business processes across the fund
- Quantification of the impact of risks on the objectives and KPIs of the fund as a whole or on individual private investments (decision trees, tools, Monte-Carlo simulation, the use of scoring models for non-financial companies)
- Recommendations to meet the requirements of regulators and global trends in the field of risk management, including applicable ISO 31000, COSO:ERM 2004 and other risk management requirements, as well as updated versions of the ISO and COSO frameworks, which will be published later in 2017, early 2018.
Find out more about the training at www.risk-academy.ru/en/risk-based-investment-management