Risk management is changing with more than ever focus on integration and human culture and cognitive aspects. It sounds obvious, but is it really?
Here is a quick test: Which typical risk management element/tool has the least amount of value?
- Risk management framework
- Quarterly risk assessment workshops
- Risk reports
- Risk registers
- Heat maps?
In my mind, they are equally useless and maybe even detrimental to the effective management of risks or risk-based decision making. Unfortunately, you cannot agree with the first statement about integration and culture while continuing to use these outdated tools. There is a much better alternative for every single point in the list above. Join me for the latest instalment in RISK-ACADEMY free webinars.
In this free webinar I will talk about integrating risk management into decision making by sharing some practical steps on how to move from standalone risk management to risk-based decision making. Click on the registration link for dates and times.
FREE REGISTRATION: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238458453/c43d1822cf (click to see available times and dates)
Looking forward to seeing you online soon.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
You can also still register for the past webinars that I repeat from time to time:
- 4 future trends in risk management https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238458453/3d6668a267 (1600+ participants)
- Integrating risk management into strategic planning https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238458453/8ce93b6ccc (800+ participants)