Join Alex Sidorenko, Vice-president Institute for Strategic Risk Analysis in Decision Making and Director, RISK-ACADEMY to talk about building strong risk culture. This will be a live 1-day seminar in Malta.
Topics to be covered:
- Risk psychology and risk perception – what does 70 years of scientific research means for risk managers, the decision makers and auditors, the pros and cons of cognitive biases, limitations and contradictory research
- Practical steps to improve risk culture:
- Tone at the top – specific steps risk managers can do to influence the influencers
- Roles and responsibilities – how to set, document and communicate risk management roles and responsibilities to the decision makers
- Policies and procedures – changing the way decisions are done and the way business operates to integrate risk management principles into the day to day work
- Training and awareness – what to train and how to train, using gamification to raise risk management awareness
- Reporting and communication – how to integrate risk messages into existing communication and reporting channels
- Relationships – who can help create the strong risk culture in the organization, how to join forces with other back-office functions
- The role of the risk manager in an organization: a policeman or an advisor?
This event is a great opportunity to learn practical steps required to implement risk management that helps decision makers and adds value to the organization.
4 September 2018
MITC, TG Complex, Suite 3 Level 1, Brewery Street, Malta
Book your spot by emailing MITC email@example.com
Check out other decision making books
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Making Smart Decisions (with featured article "Before You Make That Big Decision..." by Daniel Kahneman, Dan Lovallo, and Olivier Sibony)
The Art of Strategic Decision-Making: How to Make Tough Decisions Quickly, Intelligently, and Safely (Think Smarter, Not Harder)