Join Alex Sidorenko, Vice-president Institute for Strategic Risk Analysis in Decision Making and Director, RISK-ACADEMY to talk about building strong risk culture. This will be a live 1-day seminar in Malta.
Topics to be covered:
- Risk psychology and risk perception – what does 70 years of scientific research means for risk managers, the decision makers and auditors, the pros and cons of cognitive biases, limitations and contradictory research
- Practical steps to improve risk culture:
- Tone at the top – specific steps risk managers can do to influence the influencers
- Roles and responsibilities – how to set, document and communicate risk management roles and responsibilities to the decision makers
- Policies and procedures – changing the way decisions are done and the way business operates to integrate risk management principles into the day to day work
- Training and awareness – what to train and how to train, using gamification to raise risk management awareness
- Reporting and communication – how to integrate risk messages into existing communication and reporting channels
- Relationships – who can help create the strong risk culture in the organization, how to join forces with other back-office functions
- The role of the risk manager in an organization: a policeman or an advisor?
This event is a great opportunity to learn practical steps required to implement risk management that helps decision makers and adds value to the organization.
4 September 2018
MITC, TG Complex, Suite 3 Level 1, Brewery Street, Malta
Book your spot by emailing MITC email@example.com