Risk Management Awareness Week from 12 to 16 October 2020 is a perfect place for internal auditors to learn. Risk Awareness Week RAW2020 brings some of the leading risk management researchers and practitioners to your computer or mobile phone. It is designed to raise awareness about risk management application in planning, forecasting, budgeting, construction, investments and performance management and will significantly enhance your decision making.
It is a 100% online conference that enables you to tune into just the workshops that interest you. More than 50 presentations will be broadcast over the 5 days conference. You can attend both live sessions or watch the recordings. This event will be of value to decision makers and risk professionals alike.
- Learn what effective risk management should look like
- Learn some of common mistakes many risk managers make and how to identify them
- Learn about latest changes in ISO31000:2018 as the key criteria for auditing risk management effectiveness
- Learn how to understand, interpret the risk information and why risks are not measured by just multiplying likelihood and consequence scores
- Learn what questions to ask decision makers and risk managers to understand whether risk management is effective or not
Free tickets are available! Check out the full agenda: https://2020.riskawarenessweek.com/schedule/