Here are some of the topics I will be covering in the upcoming Advanced G31000 master-class in Dubai next week. Speak to Alex Dali https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexdali/ or send me a message if you are interested in participating.
I will provide a lot of cases and practical examples on the following:
- integrating risk management into strategic planning using scenario analysis, sensitivity analysis and Monte-Carlo
- integrating risk management into investment management using decision trees and Monte-Carlo
- integrating risk management into procurement using scoring models
- integrating risk management into organizational culture (actuall scientific research based on the works of Noble prize winners and over 70 years of research in neuroeconomics)
- integrating risk management information into management reporting
- integrating risk appetites into existing policies and procedures
- integrating risk management framework into existing policies, procedures and manuals
- COSO ERM 2017 and ISO FDIS 31000 2017
- auditing risk management effectiveness and G31000 Risk Management maturity model.
FREE G31000 Risk Management Maturity model to all participants.
At the end of the course participants can take the exam for G31000 Lead Implementer and Auditor.