Need the help of the network. Looking for a non-bs business continuity expert.
I think the criteria for good looks something like this:
- Someone clever enough to know ISO standards on BCM are rubbish
- Rejects or actively opposes everything BCI does and publishes
- Knows that business impact analysis cannot be done using qualitative scales and matrices
- Doesn’t care about BCM certification (whatever is the flavour of the month there)
- Not just an IT specialist
- Doesn’t use the word “resilience” in every sentence