RISK AWARENESS WEEK is the biggest global online platform to learn risk management and decision making. Use RAW2022 to learn from practical case studies on integrating risk management into corporate decision making, planning, budgeting, project management and risk-adjusted performance management.
USE CODE – Blckfrdy
You can watch the workshops on demand on your phone, computer or tablet. More than 15000 participants watched RAW workshops over the last 3 years, don’t miss this opportunity to upgrade your risk game. 4300+ people already registered for #RAW2022.
We spoke to past attendees who shared why they think you should watch replays from #RAW2022:
Learn from the experts
The #RAW2022 agenda is jam-packed with industry experts, whether that’s senior risk professionals sharing case studies, authors sharing the latest thinking, or peers giving access to the models and statistical analysis techniques.
Just some of this year’s speakers are:
- David R. Koenig, President and CEO of The DCRO Institute and award-winning author of The Board Member’s Guide to Risk.
- Sam L. Savage, the author of The Flaw of Averages and Executive Director of ProbabilityManagement.org,
- Benoit Ladouceur, Director, Bureau of Institutional Research, UQAM (Université du Québec à Montréal)
- Alex Sidorenko, Head of operational risk and insurance, EuroChem
- Sajid Iqbal, Deputy CRO, Habib Bank AG Zurich
- Darlene Halwas, board member for the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services, Carbon Management Canada Inc., and Alberta WaterPortal Society
- Cristina Martinez, Group Chief Risk Officer, SACYR
- Tarek Aoun, Head of Risk Management & Control, FFA Private Bank
- Angela Hoon, SVP Audit, Risk & Asset Protection, Advance Auto Parts
- Michiel Haasbroek, Chief Risk Officer, Banque Internationale a Luxembourg (Suisse)
- Michael Koller Prof. Dr. , CRO / Extraordinary professor, Amlin AG / Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH)
See all this year’s speakers here: https://2022.riskawarenessweek.com/speakers/
One thing that makes Risk Awareness Week stand apart from other conferences is its interactivity. Watching the sessions live allows you to post questions and create a dialogue with speakers. There are no sales pitches, and every talk is designed to be thought provoking and useful. Speakers are happy to interact and answer questions even once sessions have finished, giving you total access to experts and peers in the risk management field.
The sessions are designed to be accessible, practical and usable. This means the knowledge you gain can be applied in your own role. Many speakers share their own excel templates or models, giving you tools that can be applied in any area of risk management. There are also plenty of case studies, where senior risk managers share approaches and lessons learnt from real life problems.
Session topics are interesting, current, and practical. Attendees say they always learn something new, and each day is geared to helping you overcome the greatest challenges facing risk managers.
- Day one features case studies showing how to sell better risk-based decision making to boards and executives. Watch these workshops if you are just starting your journey towards RM2
- Day two will share real life case studies on risk identification and overcoming biases, weak risk culture and how to overcome a lack of appreciation for risks.
- Day three is focused on mathematically sound and proven risk management techniques that improve decision making while keeping model error in check.
- Day four is stuffed with examples of how risk analysis can help you make better mitigation choices and create risk management strategies that reduce overall risk exposure.
- Day five is dedicated to integrating outcomes of risk analysis into performance reporting and monitoring.
View the whole program, and book to attend sessions and workshops here.