The revision of ISO 31000 is now open for public comments
The public consultation stage for the international ISO 31000 risk management standard which was published in November 2009 has been under revision for many years by experts from 52 Participating Countries and 16 Observing Countries represented at the international ISO Technical Committee ISO TC 262 in charge of risk management standardization.
How to access to the ISO DIS 31000 draft?
Now the ISO/DIS 31000 draft is open for public comment.
Where to put your comments ?
Given your knowledge and experience in risk management, you are strongly encouraged to share your comments & suggestions because you are the ultimate user and you know what your organisation needs in terms of managing risks which could have an impact on your objectives.
Do visit the link below to take part: https://www.research.net/r/ISODIS31000
It gives you the opportunity to review and comment on the draft public version of the standard. ISO 31000 provides Principles and Guidelines for Risk Management which applies to all sectors, all industries and all types of risks. It is a great opportunity to review and feedback your comments on the draft version before it moves into the final stages of review and publication.
G31000 will collect all replies and channel them to the national ISO representative in your country – see https://www.iso.org/members.html.
All comments are reviewed and are an important part of the ISO process of revision of international standards.
Thank you for your contribution in helping the risk management community
- ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management – Principles and Guidelines;
- ISO Technical Committee ISO TC 262.
- ISO/TC 262 Website. Official website for external communication
- G31000 website. The Global platform for ISO 31000 standard
- Free LinkedIn discussion forum specialized on ISO 31000 standard has reached now over 60,000 members – Join here;
- G31000 Recommendations for Local and National Governments - recommendations on good practices in risk management standardization and ISO 31000 (English version)
- UNECE Recommendations on regulatory cooperation and standardization policies (English version)