Join Alex Sidorenko to talk about integrating risk management tools into performance management. During this free webinars, Alex will share 7 simple (not really) steps to integrate Monte-Carlo simulations into setting up and monitoring performance targets.
This is groundbreaking stuff!
Running risk simulations allows to:
- Set better, more realistic KPIs for management or subsidiaries
- Move away from single point estimates to ranges
- Significantly reduce the potential for fraud and performance sugarcoating
- Improve the performance management conversation
- Stop companies from making unreasonable and risky decisions each December
- Improve management changes to get fair performance rewards
ISO31000:2018 talks about integrating risk into the decision making, COSO ERM 2017 talks about the need to integrate risk management into specifical performance management, but none tell you how exactly.
Watch other RISK-ACADEMY webinars here.
Feel confident and want to test your risk management maturity? Use this simple test: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WPD2G28
One thought on “KPI@Risk – free webinar on integrating risk analysis into performance management”