Mentorship package for risk consultants that includes unique materials, including risk management maturity models, risk management training slides and handouts, support and templates.
Mentorship package for risk consultants that includes:
- Risk management audit methodology, including risk management effectiveness criteria (risk management integration, risk culture, risk disclosure), questionnaires and documents to review. Completely aligned with the ISO 31000:2018 principles. The model includes 4 sections, 12 risk management audit effectiveness criteria, 60+ audit questions.
- 40+ hours of quality full HD risk management training (extra modules specially designed for risk consultants)
- 15 modules covering in detail all aspects of the latest Guide to effective risk management book, providing in-depth practical advice on risk management integration into decision making, business processes and the overall culture of the organization
- 80+ risk management PowerPoint slides for conducting risk awareness training
- 4 advanced roadmaps for risk management implementation
- 20 hours of individual coaching to build risk management service offering for your industry
- 12 months email support to resolve any risk management issues you may have
- 10+ templates for conducting risk assessments and risk management consulting work
Why Alex Sidorenko?
Alex Sidorenko is an expert with over 14 years of strategic, innovation, risk and performance management experience across Australia, Russia, Poland and Kazakhstan. In 2014 Alex was named the Risk Manager of the Year by the Russian Risk Management Association.
As a Vice President at Institute for strategic risk analysis in decision making, Alex is responsible for G31000 risk management training and certification across Russia and CIS, running numerous risk management classroom and e-learning training programs. Alex represented Russian risk management community at the ISO Technical Committee 262 responsible for the update of ISO31000:20XX and Guide 73 since 2015.
Alex is the co-author of the global PwC risk management methodology, the author of the risk management guidelines for SME (Russian standardization organization), risk management textbook (Russian Ministry of Finance), risk management guide (Australian Stock Exchange) and the award-winning training course on risk management (best risk education program 2013, 2014 and 2015).
In 2012 Alex created Risk-academy http://www.risk-academy.ru a web portal dedicated to free risk management training for SME across Russia and CIS.
Alex worked as a Head of Risk Management at RUSNANO, one of the largest private equity funds in Russia, specializing in technology investment. Alex won an award for best ERM implementation at RUSNANO in 2014. Prior to that Alex worked in senior risk roles at Skolkovo Foundation, Strategy Partners, PwC and Deloitte.
Alex recently published his third risk management book called “Guide to Effective Risk Management 3.0”. Alex also regularly presents at risk management conferences in Russia and Europe. In November 2012 Alex short a series of TV programs dedicated to risk management in start-ups. Alex teaches risk management at major Russian business schools including OpUS, Technopark Skolkovo, MIRBIS, MFUA, SKOLKOVO and USIB as well as corporate universities.