We offer 30 minute, 2 hour, half-day, one or two-day training programs specifically designed for executives, Audit Committee members, Board members and senior decision makers.
Below are just some of the critical topics covered in our training courses:
- Development and implementation of practical tools for making strategic, operational and investment decisions based on risk
- The psychology of risk perception and the development of risk management culture
- Integration of risk management into strategic asset allocation, budgeting, investment activities, reporting and other key business processes across the organization
- Quantification of the impact of risks on the objectives and KPIs of the organization as whole or individual investments (decision trees, tools, Monte-Carlo simulation, the use of scoring models for non-financial companies).
- Recommendations to meet the requirements of regulators and global trends in the field of risk management, including applicable ISO 31000 2018, COSO:ERM 2017 and other risk management requirements.
All of our courses involve wide-ranging practical case studies and exercises. We offer training sessions in Russian and English.
- Why manage risks systematically?
- Common challenges in decision making (cognitive biases, hidden agendas, weak motivation, lack of competencies)
- Risk management as a powerful decision-making tool (from CIA toolkit to advance risk management modeling and simulations used by Nassim Taleb and others)
- Step 1. Key assumptions check
- Step 2. Data quality control
- Step 3. Running simulations using monte-carlo
- Step 4. Devil’s advocate and other contrarian techniques
- A roadmap for risk management integration and auditing risk management effectiveness