This is a unique opportunity for high- and mid-level managers to discover the real benefits of risk management when making executive decisions. Take on the role of a member of the Board of a large Russian company and take part in this absorbing business game! Your task is to make it through a whole game year, using each turn to make important executive decisions, weighing up strategic, financial and operational risks.
The success of your business will depend entirely on the quality of your teamwork and risk analysis! The winning team is the one which is able to undertake a balanced risk evaluation and guarantee their company the maximum cash flow.
The aim of the game is to increase your company’s value by properly weighing up the risks and making balanced investment decisions. The winning team is the one which has increased their company’s value the most after 4 rounds.
- All participants are split up into teams of 10 people.
- Each team member receives a playing card on which their role (general manager, risk manager, auditor etc.) in the company is written.
- Teams must name their company and choose an industry sector from 4 options.
- The game consists of 4 rounds, during each of which teams must make difficult investment decisions.
- Each decision carries a cost and a number of possible development scenarios.
- Teams must analyze and describe the risks inherent in each decision taken.
- At the end of each round, the computer will choose development scenarios based on a mathematical model.
You can get hold of the whole game set, including all the cards, as well as the rules and methods of playing the game independently
The set contains:
- Playing cards (50 cards, enough for 5 teams of 10)
- Instructions for the facilitator
- Presentation for inclusion during the game
- Points sheets
- Financial models (MS Excel) to help run the game and calculate points