We offer classroom training programs for corporate risk management teams. RISK-ACADEMY has developed a range of unique courses which include not only the basic elements of risk management, but also information on cognitive biases, the psychology of risk management and risk-based decision making. All of this is becoming critical for management everywhere.
Over the past two years, more than 1000 business owners and managers have taken courses developed by RISK-ACADEMY. Past clients include Gazprom, Russian Railways, Severstal, RUSNANO, GazpromNeft, SKOLKOVO, Lukoil Overseas and dozens of others. We have also provided training for graduate and postgraduate students at Moscow International Higher Business School (MIRBIS), Open University Skolkovo, Moscow Higher School of Economics, Moscow University of Finance and Law, and Uralo-Siberian Institute of Business.
All of our courses involve wide-ranging practical case studies and exercises. We develop individual case studies and practical examples upon request. We offer training sessions in Russian and English.
RISK MANAGEMENT FOUNDATIONS
- Definition of risk
- History of risk management
- International and national risk management standards
- Introduction to finance, project management and process management
- Introduction to statistics
- Insurance basics
RISK MANAGEMENT IN DECISION MAKING
- Identification of risks associated with decision making or goals/KPIs achievement
- Risk analysis in decision making (sensitivity analysis, scenario analysis, Monte-Carlo simulations, decision trees, scoring models)
- Risk mitigation and risk-based decision making
- Disclosure, reporting, monitoring and review
PSYCHOLOGY AND RISK MANAGEMENT CULTURE
- Risk psychology and cognitive biases in decision making
- Risk management culture
- Principles of risk management ethics
INTEGRATING RISK MANAGEMENT INTO THE BUSINESS
- Understanding the organisational appetite for risk
- A roadmap for risk management integration:
- Developing new and updating existing policies and procedures
- Integration into decision making, planning, budgeting, purchasing, auditing etc.
- Risk management roles and responsibilities, risk management KPIs
- Integrating risk information into management reporting
- Resources required for the implementation of risk management
- Auditing risk management effectiveness
- Risk management continuous improvement
- Risk management software