Save 20% on all products and training courses until 25 November 2018 across the whole website. Enjoy and happy shopping!
DISCOUNT CODE: BF2018
Check out the latest course in Malta, where I will talk through a step by step algorithm on how to use risk analysis tools to make better business decisions. This short course is built around some of the best techniques used by CIA, FBI and financial traders:
- key assumption check
- validating assumptions using monte-carlo simulations
- devil’s advocate
During the course, we will use financial models and free version of Vose ModelRisk to find and validate assumptions, set up and run simulations and interpret the results for the decision makers. Very hands-on workshop.
I will take each participant through the process:
- validating and cleaning financial model
- defining objectives
- finding all assumptions and management inputs
- replacing all single point assumptions with distributions
- setting up correlations
- setting up the simulation
- running the simulation
- interpreting the results
- making the risk-based decision
Hey, like this? Why not share it with a buddy?
« 29. Think of risk management as a service – Alex Sidorenko30. Practical steps for risk managers to build trust – Alex Sidorenko »