Join Alex Sidorenko, Vice-president Institute for Strategic Risk Analysis in Decision Making and Director, RISK-ACADEMY to talk about Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and latest developments in operational risk management.
DATE: 30th APRIL 2018
TIME: 9am to 5pm (lunch and coffee included)
LOCATION: MITC, Mriehel
Topics to be covered:
- Decision quality and how humans make decisions under uncertainty
- Using risk management to:
- improve relationship with the regulators
- improve the quality of business planning, budgeting and investment decision making
- save money on insurance, financing and supplies
- The future of risk management profession based on the work currently done to update ISO31000:2009
This event is a great opportunity to learn practical steps required to implement basic risk management framework that will help in reducing insurance, financing and purchasing costs.
Register by contacting MITC firstname.lastname@example.org