Join the workshop:
- What is risk appetite and what can business learn from financial services
- Dimensions along which Risk Appetite needs to defined
- Using quantitative risk analysis to setting limits and Early Warning Systems (EWS)
- On-going monitoring, calibration, and exception management
- Using risk appetite to monitor risk exposures and actioning stop losses
Experienced Risk specialist with a proven track record in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) implementation, both in Commercial and Private Banking settings. Established Banking executive with a robust practical involvement in most of the pillars underlying the Finance industry. Assertive communicator with a particular forte in Risk strategy setup and application. Hoping to leverage my experience & skills to promote Risk Management in the Financial Services landscape amidst the digital transformation path, and provide a unique practitioner perspective to the challenges of the future.