For years I’ve tried to do one good risk management, but in reality, there at least 2 risk management. There is risk management 1 – risk management for external stakeholders (board members, auditors, regulators, government, credit rating agencies, insurance companies and banks) and risk management 2 – risk management for the decision makers inside the company. While I strongly believe risk managers should spend 90% or more of their time on RM2, RM1 is not going to go away any time soon.
This product is designed to save risk managers an enormous amount of time by providing most, if not all, documents required under RM1. The download package includes:
- Risk management policy
- Risk management framework
- Risk appetite framework / statements
- Sample text for the annual report
- Sample text for the corporate website
- Corporate risk profile (risk matrix, risk register, mitigation plans)
- PowerPoint slides for risk management training
All documents will be tailored to your organization to make sure all risks and procedures are specifically relevant to your organization. Documents are available in English and Russian.
How does it work?
- You purchase the package
- We sign NDA
- I review company business plan, strategy, existing risk documents, annual reports, management reports (without confidential information)
- I prepare all documents listed above tailored to your organization with 1-2 weeks
- We discuss the documents and I make changes based on the feedback
- RM1 taken care of, well done!